Chris Cutz is the go-to guy for nearly every celebrity party that comes to America’s Finest City.
Growing up grooving to all the greats of 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s music, Chris turned to DJing as a way to pay homage to the genre of music that he loves so much: Hip Hop. Though his roots come from a love of hip hop, Chris has branched out and perfected his sound to include an eclectic mix of songs that covers nearly every genre of music. No matter what kind of crowd or party, he is guaranteed to rock the spot playing hip hop, house, electro, dubstep, soul, funk, disco, reggae, pop, rock and more.
For nearly 12 years, Chris Cutz has been one of San Diego’s most sought after DJs. He has entertained big names like Beyoncé, Kanye West, John Legend, Estelle, Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, and Paris Hilton. Promoters and venues alike know that his name on a flyer equals a crowded room full of party goers. Audience members know that if he’s behind the decks, they’re in for a party rockin’ good time.
His unique style, ingenious mixes, uncanny knack of choosing the right song at the right time, and mind-boggling turntablist skills are some of the reasons Chris is known amongst his peers as a DJ’s DJ. These talents are what set him apart from others and has given him the opportunity to play clubs on a local, national, and worldwide level.
Chris Cutz is not just a club DJ—he’s an artist, a student of hip hop, and a relentless practitioner of his musical craft. He will continue to rock the decks with his creative and unique style that keeps everyone in attendance excited and entertained.
Highlights From His Career:
- Nominated for Best DJ San Diego Music Awards six years running and Best DJ 944 magazine for two years
- Shared the stage with acts like Z-Trip, DJ AM, Mix Master Mike, Grand Master Flash, DJ Premier, and Steve Aoki
- Opened for big name acts like the Pharcyde, Da La Soul, Blacksheep, Mickey Avalon, and Pittsburgh Slim
- Entertained high profile celebrities including Beyoncé, Kanye West, John Legend, Estelle, Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, and Paris Hilton
- Performed at the hottest venues and arenas in Las Vegas, New York, Miami, and Malaysia